Friday, February 22, 2013

Life has been so crazy lately I have had no time to sit and write down anything thats been going on lately. Its been bothering me so I am excited to finally sit down and write everything thats been going on lately in our lives!Im gonna go back to my sweet little womans 2nd birthday which was January 29! I spent a lot of time on her party. It was really fun planning and getting things together but next year I might take it easy and not do such a big party, it was a little stressful! But totally worth it seeing brielle having so much fun surrounded by all her favorite people! Brielle absolutely loves Cinderella! So with the movie being so big right now there was so much cinderella stuff out so I decided to do a cinderella theme! I did Rice krispie treats shaped like cinderellas glass slipper and crowns and I did red velvet and funfetti cupcakes and white chocolate popcorn with blue sprinkles. There was a princess pinata for the kids and they played pin the shoe on cinderella. I also found this life size cinderella that I just could not pass up for the kids to get pictures with! Brielle was in heaven. She also dressed up like cinderella too which was so fun! Thank you so much to everyone who came and made it such a fun day! This was her cute little invitation :) Brielle with Cinderella :) One of my fav pix! I Had so many more cute pix of everyone who came but they are on our camera back home so when we get back I will post more pix!!! Since my mom and Brielle share the same birthday the next day we had my mom over for dinner and presents and celebrated her birthday as well!I once again only have a couple pix on my phone I have much better ones back home that i will post! Happy birthday to two of the most amazing girls in my life!Love you guys!! :) Also Dans cousin Anna is starting out photography and she took Brielle out to get a few birthday pictures awhile back so I thought I would share a couple! Brielle did pretty good it was FREEZING outside! They turned out really cute! She has grown so much even from these pictures it makes me sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment