Saturday, January 5, 2013

For my first post I thought I would write a little about our family. I met my husband back in 2007. It was a blind date that I was pretty opposed to and very nervous about, blind dates were not my thing. After not really wanting to go and finally deciding I couldnt pass up front row seats to the Jazz game I went and never looked back. It was the best first date I had ever had. We talked non stop like old friends and our releationship continued to grow from there.
This is an old pictures of us when we were dating...the good old days!
We were married on June 5, 2009. Aside from a little rain we had a beautiful wedding. Heres a picture or two from that day.
Once we got married we moved into a cute little townhouse
We have now about outgrown this cute little house! We both went to Weber State University and graduated in technical sales together. It was really fun having a lot of classes together and getting to go through school and all the fun that comes with it together! I was very pregnant when I graduated with my degree and I was so happy to finish school before out little princess came along!
This was the night before I had Brielle! I will post a few pix of her way back then!
The last one was the day she got her ears pierced I was so excited i have loved having her cute little ears pierced!This cute little woman was born January 29, 2011. She was actually born the same day as my mom so they share the same birthday! I will post more on that later since they have their birthdays coming up soon! :) This little cutie has been so fun to have around she makes me laugh everyday she is my best little friend and I cant wait to see what the future brings!
As for me and my husband, we are still going to Jazz games and we are still best friends.
Im excited about this new year and what it will bring our little family of 3!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! You started a blog! I've never heard the story of how you and Dan met so this was a fun post to read. Keep 'em coming! Also, you look so good. If there weren't pictures of Brielle I would not believe you've had a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogging! Can't wait to read about you and your cute family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I remember when you went on your first date with Dan. I can't believe how big your little girl is, she is absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was so long ago back in high school!! She is getting so big it makes me sad! Thanks girl!

      Delete
  4. Hey Brittany. I am unsure as if you remember me or not, but I found your blog through Amanda Felter's. I am in your ward. We have spoken a few times, but it is rather hard to carry on converstaions during class or sacrament. Your little girl is absolutely darling. I am a pretty avid blogger and enjoy sharing my tid bits of random information and reading other's tid bits of life. You can find me at randomthoughtsbytrin.blogspot.com.

    I too am trying to find a happy medium with being a mom, wife, friend, homemaker and cook. The last needs the most work. So if you have any positive influential advice or hear of any let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey trinity, of course I remember you! Thanks so much for sharing your blog too I look forward to reading it! Blogging is new to me so im having fun looking around at other peoples and getting more into it!

      Delete
  5. SO darling Britt!! I am glad you have blog now so i can keep tabs on you while your back and forth from AZ. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dana! Same to you girl cant wait to check yours out!!

      Delete